Why do I need it?
The Bilingual Spanish/English Story Retell, Bilingual Spanish/English Unique Story, and the Monolingual Spanish Story Retell databases include narratives elicited from students using these materials. Samples elicited using the same protocol may be compared to age or grade-matched peers selected from these databases.
What is included?
- Frog, Where Are You? (Mercer Mayer, 1969)
- Frog Goes to Dinner (Mercer Mayer, 1974)
- Frog On His Own (Mercer Mayer, 1973)
- One Frog Too Many (Mercer & Marianne Mayer, 1975)
- Laminated database descriptions and elicitation protocols
- Laminated story scripts in Spanish and English for each book
- A USB drive with MP3 audio files of the Spanish and English scripts for each book